Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Camp Anubhav

I feels so good to be back... back... backkkk
I am touching my laptop after 2 months, and it is so cool.
Camp Anubhav was the agenda.
Camp Anubhav is the wilderness education division of Great Rocksport Private Limited. Camp Anubhav is like a breath of fresh air in kid’s lives, away from the humdrum of city life and routine schedules. Kids here experience a freedom in the lap of nature. They learn acts of survival, the importance of teamwork and the beauty of outdoors. A combination of adventure activities keeps them hooked throughout. Adventure here is positive. It includes anticipation, energy and exploring the unknown. The learning-by-doing approach is beyond books. Here, kids acquire new learning and new strengths in the wilderness.

""A trip that endows you with qualities u thought u might have never ever received by any means "but" this classroom-nature has put in the very best of everybody and the members can see it themselves...the discipline ,the dawn ,the sunset, the forest ,the fire..........every element of life has encouraged me too to enjoy every tits and bits of life............every fall........every stand after the big fall......and the very tiredness has met my eyes with a new growing sun....just in the end the camp anubhav has made me realise how to make the "'''best out waste """".THANKZ TO THE WHOLE CREW OF ANUBHAV ........""""" By NIKITA BISWAS(Father Agnel School)

The above written experience is of just one of the participant & soon i will come up with many other experiences.
But in whole process; The ideology of "ROCKSPORTER" has become stronger and stronger. Over 700 people have joined in and call themselves as Rocksporter.
I would want to thank Manoj Sahani, for serving us with such delecious food. We relished the awesome food served to us.
Will get back to u very soon.... with some more exiting things to share and yes if u guys have something to share do mail me at piyush@rocksport.in

8 comments:

  1. it ws d best experience of ma lyf as a part of camp anubhav which hd everthin from Cliff jumping, River Crossing, Night Out,village study etc.(d list is endless)
    hw cn i lose my memories on "Zip Line" man!!!, dats been done 1st tym in India at ny campsite
    n d campsite....
    wat 2 say abt it!!
    it's best campsite along a riverside
    i cnt never forgot dose moments dat i hd spent wid students,staffs n teachers
    "Camp Anubhav" cnt b explained in jst words itz a lyftym experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'CAMP ANUBHAV' Rockzzzz!!!

    It was 'Camp Anubhav' 2009 ,Hundreds of Kidz got to know what ADVENTURE is??

    ohh..reallly it was a gREAT experience for all of us ONCE AGAIN,..

    'Camp Anubhav' is all about : 'I Can do it' to 'I did it'..

    wooooooooooo I am a ROCKSPORTER'...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. dee most amazin holiday i had ...,i m surly goin 2 kum 2 next year ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camp Anubhav ROCKS..!!

    It is a first time experience of the jungle for me- and Rocksport was the best way to do it..!
    Rocksports teaches us city dwellers what it is like to live in the jungle, and challenges us to do our very best and to push ourselves to the very limit...
    It brings out the best in us... And also surprises us by showing us our abilities.
    All the activities were loads of fun and my favourite was rapelling... I was so scared because of the height- but thanks to the instructers I could do it..! I loved all the river activities and Zip Lining was so cool..!! =)
    Each moment of these six days at Camp Anubhav will be treasured by me as the best memories of my life... Because I had so much of fun- with my friends, and I also had the chance to meet new people and make new friends...
    I want to take this chance to thank all the instructers- Thank you all so much..!!! It wouldn't have been so much fun if it weren't for you..!! Thank you for everything..!!
    Love you all!!
    And I'm definately going to try my best to come next year..! =)
    ~~Neha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAMP ANUBHAV was the way of getting closer to nature while getting farther away from the nearest cold beverage, hot shower and flush toilet.~~~~~lolzzzzzzz .........

    a combo pack of FuN aDvEnTuRe and ThReAtS.......where we got the chance to learn various mountanious and forest related activities like:rappling,rafting,tent camping,base jumping.........here I got an oppurtunity to get rid of my hydro n height phobia...

    i owe to piyush sir n his team for their help ,beautiful company n piyush sir's sweet hitlergiri!

    CAMP ANUBHAV IS THE B~E~S~T FROM ALL THE REST!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete